Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

Yes, you can use your University account to login, if your University participates in InCommon. DataONE uses CILogon and InCommon as a mechanism for users to log in with their normal account from their institution, but this requires that your institution is both a member of InCommon and that they allow CILogon to act as a service provider using your institution's identities. If your institution is not listed in our dropdown form, please send an email request to '' and we will attempt to get your institution listed as a CILogon identity provider. This may take a while, depending on the rate at which the various institutions respond to our request.